Monday, December 6, 2010

Thank you and I love you...

Sometimes I just don't have words for what I'm feeling. I am so overcome by a sense of love and awakening right now. I love how God's love and teachings are always new and fresh. He shares this with me through the little bitty things in my life....things that at times I would really think would be insignificant.....He uses all of it....just to remind me of how much He loves me.....to remind me that I matter to Him....that He hears my cries, my prayers, my thoughts, hears my questions. How does He do it? How does He know? How? I am always amazed by His teachings. He does that for you too. Sometimes life just gets too hurried....too busy....too chaotic, and we miss his little subtle, yet love-filled messages. I love it when it feels like it's just me and Him...there is nothing I treasure more than those moments. Thank you Lord.....I just wanted to say I love You. :o)

All God’s gifts are right in front of you as you wait expectantly for our Master Jesus to arrive on the scene for the Finale.” 1 Cor. 1:7 MSG

No comments: